Best practices for presenting virtually
Avoiding Technology Traps in Online Presentations and Meetings
This 90-minute webinar will help anyone in your organization who presents virtually or runs virtual meetings.
Participants will learn to:
- Leverage virtual presenting tools to increase engagement and minimize distraction.
- Set up the tools and environment (e.g, camera, mic, etc) to reduce technology failure and increase fidelity.
- Hone nonverbal presence for a virtual environment to maximize impact.
- Practice breathing and voice techniques to ensure engaging delivery.
- Design content to be compelling and invite participation.
- Utilize structures to contribute in a concise and clear manner.
- Facilitate interaction to keep things on track and on time, while connecting ideas and checking for understanding.