Presentation Skills Workshop
How to Present in a Confident, Compelling and Connected Way
Our full-day Presentation Skills Workshop consists of presentation development and delivery.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Understand the audience’s needs and the speaking context.
- Create and focus a clear speaking goal.
- Determine how the content best meets the needs of the targeted audience and speaking goal.
- Organize and structure the message to keep both the speaker and audience on track.
- Utilize audience connecting techniques to make messages engaging and memorable.
- Learn best practices for creating slides effectively.
- Open and close the presentation in a compelling way.
- Establish a strong nonverbal presence to become more compelling and connected.
- Manage anxiety effectively so you present confidently.
This workshop is highly interactive and includes multiple hands-on activities. All participants receive real-time assessment, such as digital recording and coaching, throughout the workshop.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will have direct experience with our presentation development process that can be used for all of their future presentations. Additionally, participants leave with before and after digital recordings of their nonverbal delivery.