Make Meetings Matter
How to Lead Gatherings to Move the Needle
In this workshop, participants will:
- Determine if a meeting is needed and who should really attend.
- Create an agenda to effectively set expectations and accomplish the goal of the meeting.
- Establish a safe, comfortable environment.
- Utilize reflective and active listening.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Open, close and transition meetings in a compelling way.
- Facilitate collaborative interactions among attendees.
- Answer tough questions and handle objections in a professional manner without becoming defensive.
- Manage time effectively.
This workshop provides hands-on experience with the most critical facilitation skills. Participants will work individually and with others to develop a clear meeting goal and agenda to support it. Additionally, participants will learn to to facilitate meetings and provide feedback. Role-playing and digital recording will be used to ensure effective leadership skills have been developed.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be well-versed and practiced in the subtle, but critical skills of effective facilitation that maximize meeting effectiveness.