Commanding the Room During Q&A
How to Effectively Answer Questions with Poise and Confidence
In this workshop, participants will:
- Prepare in advance by developing a list of potential questions and determining when to take questions.
- Practice boundary setting and effective listening skills to allow for better “command of the room”.
- Answer questions succinctly while supporting claims with relevant, memorable content.
- Manage challenging questions with poise and politeness.
- Wrap up the Q&A session effectively.
This workshop is highly interactive so that participants get real-time experience controlling the session and answering questions. Participants will work individually or collaboratively to determine “best answers” to a variety of questions.
At the conclusion of this workshop, all presenters will have direct experience managing a Q & A session, delivering complete and competent answers, and handling tough questions.