Best practices for presenting virtually
Avoiding Technology Traps in Online Presentations
This 60-minute webinar will help anyone in your organization who presents virtually or runs virtual meetings.
Participants will learn to:
- Leverage virtual presenting tools to increase engagement and minimize distraction.
- Set up the tools and environment (e.g, camera, mic, etc) to reduce technology failure and increase fidelity.
- Hone nonverbal presence for a virtual environment to maximize impact.
- Practice breathing and voice techniques to ensure engaging delivery.
- Design content to be compelling and invite participation.
*Please note: “Best Practices for Presenting Virtually” should ideally be taken after attending either the in-person Presentation Skills Workshop or the virtual offerings “What’s Your Story” Part 1 & Part 2.